1. The Bible: We believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired, and inerrant Word of God. They are complete revelation of God for salvation and stand as the supreme and final authority in all matters to which they speak.
2. The Trinity: We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, eternally divine existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We hold that these three Persons are equal in all distinct perfections and execute separate but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence, and redemption.
3. God: We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, and measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. Jesus Christ: We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and has precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections as God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. We further believe that He is the only God-man. Who is fully God and fully man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and virgin born. We also believe in His sinless life, substitutionary atonement and death on the cross, bodily resurrection from the dead, ascension into heaven, and personal, visible, and premillennial return from heaven.
5. Holy Spirit: We believe in the personality and work of the Holy Spirit. His ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, implement the redemptive work of the lost, and empower the believer for godly living and sacrifice. He convinces the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment and regenerates, sanctifies, and comforts those who believe in Christ.
6. Man: We believe that God created the human race, male and female, in the divine image and free from sin. We further believe that all peoples are sinners and spiritually dead by both nature and choice.
7. Salvation: We believe in salvation by grace through a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We moreover believe that this salvation is based upon the sovereign grace of God, was purchased by Jesus Christ on the cross, and is received by faith, apart from human merits, or rituals. We contend that salvation results in righteous living, good works, and proper social concern.
8. The Church: We believe that the Church is the spiritual body of Christ, and Christ is the head. We believe that the true Church is composed of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
9. Separation of Church and State: We believe that human being is responsible to God alone in all matters of faith. Each church is free and autonomous and must be independent from any ecclesiastical and political authority. The Church and State remain separate from dictation and patronage of each other.
10. Christian Conduct: We believe that the supreme task of the believers is to glorify God in both life conduct and should remain blameless before the world. We further believe that they should be faithful stewards of their possessions and seek and realize for themselves a full maturity in Christ.
11. Worship: The first day of the week (the Lord’s Day) should be used in service and praise to His name. We are biblically commanded not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together.
12. The Last Things: We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the eternal, conscious existence of all peoples either in heaven or hell, a divine judgment, and rewards and punishments. Believers will rejoice in the presence of God.